Tuesday, July 2, 2013

sandi_SL4-29

ROUTE: hospital parking lot/neighborhood
TEMP: 82*F
TRIP: 10.48 miles
START TIME: 20:00hrs
TOTAL TIME: 0:50:17
GOAL: fun/cadence
OF NOTE: this ride was for fun but i also worked on getting my cadence up.
tonite hubby tried out his new pedal and clips he just got. he loves them! 8) i worked on my cadence. since he was riding his road bike, i had to really work to keep up with him. i have only my mountain bike with the dirt/road tires. it takes a lot more to move my tires on the road. the effort it takes to keep up with him causes me to work a bit harder and get the cadence up. my breathing rhythm was almost perfectly in sync. it took me a bit longer to match the cadence with the breathing but i eventually did get it. not sure how much i burned in the short time we were out there but i hope to do it again more often.
with this ride being a fun ride with hubby, i thoroughly enjoyed my time on the bike with him. he was all smiles and thoroughly happy on the bike. can't wait until we can do another rally together. maybe, just maybe, i'll be able to keep somewhat close to him. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.