Wednesday, July 24, 2013

sandi_SL4-35

ROUTE: neighborhood/beltline
TEMP: 92*F
WIND: none to speak of TRIP: unknown miles
START TIME: 1930hrs
FINISH TIME: 20:55 hrs
TOTAL RIDE TIME: unknown
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: my bike computer did not log any info as it had moved and i didn't notice it until after i stopped to talk to friends near the end of my ride.
however, my ride went well. i am getting accustomed to taking 3 drinks from my water bottle every 15-20 mins. the difference in the way i am able to continue is quite noticeable. i am not "out of energy" during my ride nor am i exhausted after the ride.
with the changes i am making, the biking experience is really becoming enjoyable and relaxing. i still push myself to keep my rhythm and cadence up and it is happening, but slowly. i find that my legs would rather "coast" than keep pedalling. 8) so i have to keep telling my legs to keep goin'. i'm getting there. should be ready for next rally tho.
next time i will remember to check not only my tires but my computer connections as well to make sure all of them r lined up correctly before i start on my ride. 8)
another thing i'm finding is that my legs want to ride. i know that sounds strange, but it's true. my legs know when i normally ride. it's like, a magnet. my legs want to get out there, whether the weather is ideal or a challenge. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.