Thursday, July 18, 2013

sandi_SL4-34

ROUTE: neighborhood/BFF route
TEMP: 92*F
WIND: coming from the South with a few rain drops TRIP: 16.14 miles
START TIME: 15:30hrs
FINISH TIME: 17:30 hrs
TOTAL RIDE TIME: 1:17:28
GOAL: correcting the way i ride.
OF NOTE: it has been a week since i rode. my legs were just begging me to go for a ride. the wind was nonexistent until i started up kearney. the wind was coming from the south so it was hitting my left side. there were a few rain drops but i pushed on.
it felt so good to be on the bike.
i stopped at my BFFs place for about 20 min. i then continued on my route.
decided to stop at my daughter's place and was there for about 20 min. i carried my bike up the stairs with no problem with my legs. 8) i also carried the bike down with no problem. 8) i normally have difficulty with my legs feeling like 'jelly'. but this time, they were just fine.
continuing on my route, i contemplated whether or not to go the extra route to east fork. but when i reached the service road from beltline, i was prety sure i would not continue that way. by the time i hit my turn for home, i had decided to head home. and home i did go. 8)
when arriving home, i noticed that i was not so winded or tired. i had a really good ride on my bike. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.