Thursday, June 20, 2013

sandi_SL4-25

ROUTE: neighborhood/bff
TEMP: 83*F
TRIP: 14.41 miles
TIME: 09:10hrs
TOTAL TIME: 1:11:14
GOAL: rhythm/breathing in sync
OF NOTE: the wind was very strong from the south today. it made think about giving up but i refocused and pushed on. 8)
the challenge i have put on myself is to Kearney after Galloway light in 3 by 6 or 7 the entire incline. the incline is not steep but is a long continuous one for about a half mile. after the light, there is a good downgrade to get speed but then the challenge is to keep that speed. today i kept that speed with little effort tho the wind was strong against me from the side and front. with a good rhythm going, i made it all the way to Hillcrest.
i am slowly reaching a goal i have set for myself. should be able to give it a try in about a month. it's a challenge for me that i want to meet and triumph over. then those bike rallys won't be too difficult for me.

evening ride
ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 85*F
TRIP: 14.90 miles
TIME: 18:55hrs
TOTAL TIME: 0:37:34
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: decided to go out for a slow paced fun ride. the wind was still strong out of the south. made me think, 'now why did i go out again?' but that thought quickly passed and i enjoyed the rest of the ride. it was just a quick ride.
alright! the bike was calling to me and i just had to answer it. 8) there! that's my story and i'm sticking to it. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.