Friday, June 7, 2013

sandi_SL4-21

ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 82*F
TRIP: 7.60 miles
TIME: 0905hrs
TOTAL TIME: 0:18:63
GOAL: breathing and rhythm in sync
OF NOTE: the wind was nonexistent and the ride was pleasant.

ROUTE: Twila's route
TEMP: 73*F
TRIP: 13.87 miles
TIME: 0905hrs
TOTAL TIME: 1:10:50
GOAL: breathing and rhythm in sync
OF NOTE: very strong north wind that was noticeable. goin' east/west was also a challenge. south, however, was 'a breeze'.
have lengthened my leisure route as u can tell by the TRIP. it's time to begin the stretching of my riding. might even lengthen it more b4 the month is over. we'll see.
i am much more confident on my bike and am conquering my fear of busy roads. as i ride them more, the fear is faced headon and i'm winning! i find when i ride the busier streets, my confidence in myself goes up.
my right foot still tends to be 'toe down' but i am catching it more often. it takes time to retrain and brake old habits. but little by little, i am doin' it. there is so much riding a bike can do for a person.
8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.