Thursday, June 13, 2013

sandi_SL4-23

ROUTE: neighborhood/bff
TEMP: 78*F
TRIP: 14.90 miles
TIME: 09:00hrs
TOTAL TIME: 1:17:44
GOAL: rhythm/breathing in sync
OF NOTE: the wind!
the wind came from the south and west making for a very challenging ride for me. it seemed to come against me the majority of the ride. relief came only when i was heading northeast, which wasn't often.
i believe i have figured out y i don't have much push from left leg. i noticed that the pressure was all on my toes. so i will have that adjusted hopefully b4 my next ride. my right foot is still wanting to stay on the 'toe down' but i'm retraining it to go 'heel down'. however, i still have to work on the way i keep my arms. need to move them more so they don't cause my hands/figures to go numb.
i also noticed that getting up the incline, even with the strong wind, was a bit easier.
i am really wanting to get my rhythm/breathing in sync so i can ride for long distances. i may not be fast or quick but i will finish what i start. as my rhythm increases, so will my endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.