Thursday, May 16, 2013

sandi_SL4-14

this ride was accomplished on May 13, 2013. just handed logged it until today.
ROUTE: neighborhood combined with kearney route to grandskids
TEMP: 75-79*F
TIME: 1145hrs
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: neighborhood ride started at 1145 hrs. stopped at house to double check tire pressure b4 completing the route and continuing on to my grandkids place. restarted ride at 1233hrs and arrived at grandkids place at 1255hrs.
the ride started out with a brisk wind coming from the south. was able to make the neighborhood ride in a relaxing manner. my breathing and rhythm r beginning to sync up quicker with each ride. i am doin better each ride. my stamina is building nicely.
after watching my grandkids for a few hrs, i headed back home at 1800hrs. took me about 25 min to reach home.
took Kearney instead of Grubb. the gradual climb was much easier to ride. i also took Kearney home.
am getting more confident on the busy streets. i am still very attentive. it's good exercise for my brain. helps keep me thinking and alert.

i am slowing getting where i want to be. hopefully, the weather will be nice enough Friday mornin' to get in a neighborhood ride. these past few days have been wet and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.