Tuesday, May 7, 2013

mornin' ride (0900hrs)

below is my mornin' ride for tuesday. ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 74-77*F
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: mornin' ride
COMMENTS: third ride
started out 30 minutes late, around 0900 hrs.quite a difference with the wind. since i like it when the wind is at it's most minimal, i struggled a bit at first. but with determination i got it goin' up that hill on Planters and steadied out my rhythm. however, when i turned around, i was met with a light but steady south wind. so i guess, starting out with a bit of wind wasn't so bad. 8) almost had a wreck when a car pulled out of a parking spot not seeing me. had to swerve really close to the curb goin over a large drain in the pavement. said a few works as i continued on thru the parking lot. and i was wearing my bright orange wind breaker! wish i wouldn't have said anything. guess, i still have to work on my mouth. will do that.
the ride overall was nice and exhilerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.