Sunday, May 12, 2013

sandi_SL4-13 - FUN!!

below is a ride i made cuz the bike was "calling my name". ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 75-77*F
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: BIKE WAS CALLING MY NAME!
i had resisted goin' for a ride after returning from a day with my hubby. however, i could no longer resist the beautiful weather or the urge. no wind, mild temps, and it was all so nice. the sun was no longer burning the sky and the sky looked beautiful in the twilight.
hubby had just left with the dog for a walk. i hurried to dress in my bike gear. forgot my gloves but that was ok. filled my water bottle and off i went.
can't wait until i can make the longer rides. it's takin' a bit longer than i thought it would to get back in the groove, but i'm not giving up. 8)
i finished just as the sky was turning completely black for the night.
a good 30 min ride. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.