Monday, May 6, 2013

mornin' ride (0830hrs)

only hope i can make a difference for me. these rides in the mornin', so far, have been exhilerating.
today, i feel really good. and i just remembered that i didn't take my thyroid stuff b4 the ride. i just took it. guess, i wanted to ride really bad, eh? well, below is my ride: ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 64*F
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: mornin' ride
COMMENTS: second day of mornin' ride.
goin' out after the mornin' rush was just perfect. started my ride about 0830hrs. traffice was almost nonexistent. just a few vehicles. think i will make this time my permanent one.
the winds were really light. i did wear my windbreaker and arm covers as the temp was in the low to mid 60s. the wind wasn't much of a factor, which is y i am riding in the early mornin'.
overall, i enjoyed the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.