Friday, August 16, 2013

sandi_SL4-42

ROUTE: neighborhood/BFF
TEMP: 77*F
WIND: from the N/NE TRIP: 19.44 miles
START TIME: 1950hrs
FINISH TIME: 2110hrs
TOTAL RIDE TIME: 1:33:36
AVERAGE CADENCE: 62
GOAL: rhythm, cadence, hydration
OF NOTE: 2nd ride! just couldn't wait to get out in that nice weather, again. the wind! it was very strong coming from the N/NE.

there r a lot of reasons i wanted to make a second ride in the evening. the main reason: i just wanted to get out on the bike. the weather was so perfect. i just couldn't let it go by without another ride.
this time, however, i made a few visit stops. first stop was to my BFF. she was glad to see me and we chatted about 15 mins. then after that, i stopped at my oldest daughter's to say, 'HI'. but daughter and granddaughter hadn't returned home so i chatted with my son-in-law and grandson. right now, grandson's favorite word is 'no'. so everytime i asked him something, he responded with 'no'. it was so cute. was there about 10 mins or so. just after i got on my bike again, my daughter honked me down and we chatted for about 10 mins. on my way again. after that i continued my ride.

it was a great ride. as in previous posts, i felt exhilerated and wanted to go again but, the sky had turned dark and it was better that i headed home. afterall, it was my second ride of the day. u know, this could become habit forming which is a good thing. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.