Wednesday, July 2, 2014

sandi_1609 - SAE05

BIKE: Roadie DATE: 2 July 2014

ROUTE: kearney/galloway/tripp

TEMP: 81*F

WIND: strong wind from the South

TRIP: 15.48 miles

AVERAGE CADENCE: 62

START TIME: 11:15hrs

END TIME: 12:25hrs

TRIP TIME: 1:25:23

GOAL: to finish the ride

OF NOTE: the wind was constant from the N.

i was totally surprised when the wind hit me in the face as i started out on my ride. but when i reached the end of my ride on Collins, it was nice to have the wind at my back as i went up road.

the ride was supposed to include the hills on TownEast east of Beltline however, my daughter caught me at a stop light while i out riding and asked if i could watch the kids as she went to a job interview. so i made sure to watch the time and took out the hills on TownEast as i knew i would not make it back at the appointed time. i ended up goin' on Beltline to Tripp cuz i really wanted to ride Collins.

the ride was a good one and i look forward to riding again tonite, if i get the chance. BIKE: Roadie i would not make it back at the appointed time. i ended up goin' on Beltline to Tripp cuz i really wanted to ride Collins.

the ride was a good one and i look forward to riding again tonite, if i get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.