Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sandi_SL4-53

lunch ride
ROUTE: neighborhood/beltline
TEMP: 77*F
WIND: from the S/SE
TRIP: 11.21 miles
START TIME: 1244hrs
FINISH TIME: 11437hrs
TOTAL RIDE TIME: 0:52:23
TOTAL TRIP TIME: 0:52:23
AVERAGE CADENCE: 68
GOAL: n/a
OF NOTE: just had to get out there and ride!
the bike was beckoning me as i did my chores. i kept looking outside. hurried to complete the chores and then out on the bike.
with no real plan on where to ride. i just worked on keeping my rhythm steady and my cadence up. as i rode, the exhilaration i felt helped. i guess when u really want to do something, even the smallest thing helps. 8) this is the second ride since the rain kept me and my hubby off the bikes. yesterday's ride was just 'to get out and ride'.
not sure if we will do any more bike rallies. there is one i want to do down south of us. not sure if hubby wants to do it. it would require at least a 1 nite hotel stay if not 2. we'll see. i'm hopin'. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.