Tuesday, August 26, 2014

sandi1609: SAE23

BIKE: Roadie

DATE: 26 August 2014

ROUTE: neighborhood/352/kearney/beltline/tripp/galloway/kearney/352/home

TEMP: 86*F

WIND: 6-12mph

TRIP: 15.32 miles

AVERAGE CADENCE: 64

START TIME: 11:00hrs

END TIME: 12:11hrs

TRIP TIME: 1:11:15

GOAL: n/a

OF NOTE: winds were hitting me in the face no matter which way i was goin'. it was like the winds couldn't decide which direction it wanted to blow. 8) but i pedalled on and enjoyed the ride.

chose to do a 'tootling kind of ride. no real goal as i wanted to get my legs back in the pedals again after 2 days rest. will pick it up tomorrow and then forward as i get ready for the next road rally.

will be pushing myself to go a bit further now. want to be able to ride the longer routes and still be able to enjoy the ride.

until my next ride... 8) keep pedalling strong and steady. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.