Saturday, September 21, 2013

sandi_SL4-47

ROUTE: neighborhood
TEMP: 78*F
WIND: from the N
TRIP: 13.03 miles
START TIME: 1115hrs
FINISH TIME: 1221hrs
TOTAL RIDE TIME: 1:06:11
AVERAGE CADENCE: 62
GOAL: getting back into the routine
OF NOTE: the wind was very strong. it actually bothered me a bit. even with the wind, i really enjoyed the ride.
after waiting for about an hour after eating breakfast, i got on my bike. there was no battling back and forth. 8) i decided and i went. it felt great! hope this continues, as well as the weather staying nice. as i reflect on the ride, i am feeling like my ride was lackadasical. it was a lazy ride really. i did have to work when i was goin' against the N wind but the entire ride really did feel kinda lazy. guess, i need to go ahead and start riding my route and get ready for the next rally. 8) we'll see how i do this next week. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i appreciate feedback and that u took time to read my blog.